Pages

Coffee...I Love You

Hey crafty friends, Michelle here! How's it going in your neck of the woods?
All good I hope❤
I'm just stopping by to share this adorable coffee lovin' pooch!
I used the stamp set Caffeinated Terrier , and some sentiments from
the stamp set Perfectly Blended.

This is going to be me when I can finally step foot inside Starbucks again!
 I miss the smell of their java blends and I can't
wait to inhale a venti mocha!
I used Copic Markers to color this cutie: 
terrier: E42, E47, E49
coffee: E47, E49, E70,E71, E74, E40, E42
hearts: R27, BG13
I added some shimmer with stickles glitter glue.


Perfectly Blended 4x6

Thanks so much for joining us today!
Have a great day!

Michelle

For more information, news and updates check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment