Pages

You Mocha Life Sweet

It's Kelly here and I am sharing a card that features 
the Rabbit Hole Designs NEW stencil "Broken Glass".
I paired it with "Caffeinated Goat".

To make this card I stamped, colored and fussy cut my goat.
I stamped "hello" on the mug from "Doggone"
Then I die cut the circle out of thick vellum.

For the background, I sprayed my "Broken Glass" stencil with pixie spray
and adhered it to my Bristol Smooth cardstock.
I gave it a good rub/smoosh to get good contact to the paper.

I used blender brushes to blend three colors of ink (blue, teal and green).
I mixed a tiny bit of Liquid Pixie Dust with water and splattered the card.
I carefully removed the stencil and let the panel dry completely.
Meanwhile, I stamped the sentiment from "Perfectly Blended" on a white strip.

Once the stenciled panel was dry, I added my vellum circle a bit to the left and trimmed off the edge.  Then, I added my goat with dimensional foam.  I added gloss to his eyes and mug and glitter to his forelock, beard and tail.
I was AMAZED at how beautifully this worked with this intricate stencil.  
The lines were so pretty and clean! 





  



















I hope you enjoyed my take on the new "Broken Glass" stencil 
with a classic Caffeinated Critter.

This is such a pretty and unique stencil. 
Performs beautifully with blending inks as well as gels. 
Thanks for stopping by,
Kelly 


For more information, news and updates check out these links:



No comments:

Post a Comment