Pages

Holographic Ribbon Star Stencil

Hello! Alison here! Today I have a card that features the new Ribbon Star Stencil. I am so in love with it! I knew immediately that I need to experiment with different foils, and today's card features a holographic one.

I applied a stencil medium that works with foils to a panel of black cardstock. After it dried, I foiled it in my laminator.
I love the sentiments and the cow from the new Infinity & Beyond stamp set, so I heat embossed them with silver. Take a look at those beautiful flashes of color on the foil!
I mounted my panel on to a black card base, and added a piece of metallic washi tape to the right side.
This card is pretty clean and simple, but I think that the holographic foil speaks volumes. I really love this new stencil and I look forward to experimenting with it using other techniques. If you'd like more information, please head over to my blog HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Products used:


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

No comments:

Post a Comment