Pages

Caffeinated #ILoveYou


Hey yall!  Happy weekend, hope you are healthy and enjoying some family & crafting time.  Tangii here with a sweet little card using the new Caffeinated Terrier set and I paired it up with the Perfectly Blended sentiment set.
I started off by stamping my little puppy and coloring him up with Copics.  I cut my white panel down a good bit so I could show off some coffee patterned paper behind.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from the Caffeinated Terrier set and then a couple from Perfectly Blended and trimmed them down.  I didn't want the sentiment pieces to blend in to the white panel too much so I took the chisel tip of my E49 Copic and lined the edges of the sentiments.  I die cut a few fluttery hearts and staggered some of them in between the sentiments and finally added a few confetti pieces (these are the confetti pieces that TRHD includes in my orders.

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs which is still open & shipping!

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment