Pages

Out of Work Dragon


Good morning Rabbit Hole fans, it's Lisa from Oh So Cute By Lisa and 
today I have a card to share with you using the recently released Broken Glass stencil from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I paired the stencil with the previously released 
Caffeinated Dragon. Here's a look at these 2 fun products:




I actually made the stenciled background for another card but decided against using it when I changed color schemes.  I don't throw away backgrounds like this in case I want to use them for another card and that's exactly what happened here.  The same goes for my colored images.  I had this dragon all colored and cut for a previous card that I didn't wind up using.  When I went through my colored images I found this guy all colored in yellow and purple and I knew he was meant for this background.  Disclaimer: These are not my go to colors but it sure is fun to color outside the box every now and then! Even though he looks sick in my eyes I feel like he reflects a little bit of what we are all feeling right now.  Luckily I am not out of work right now but my heart absolutely breaks for those who are! The world is upside down and some days my head is too.

I hope this sad/tired/out of work Dragon puts a little smile on your face today.
Make sure to visit The Rabbit Hole Design's shop and take a look around. You'll find a lot more caffeinated critters to make you smile, I guarantee it!
You can also find The Rabbit Hole products at Simon Says Stamp!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!
๐Ÿ‰ ☕️  Lisa ☕️  ๐Ÿ‰ 

2 comments:

  1. HOW APPROPRIATE FOR THIS TIME of pay cuts, lost jobs, depression, drinking all sorts of beverages to excess......I hope that the sheep wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, am loving the bright yellow with this fun caffeine needing dragon!! Loving that stencil for so many fun backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete