Pages

A Caffeinated Hello!



Hello! It's Lauren on the blog today sharing this sweet Caffeinated Raccoon that has a caffeinated hello! Don't you just love that cute face!!! I thought she'd look great on the fun Pinwheel stencil. Both are from this months new release. TRHD is a super sponsor for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop Nov. 6-13 over at The Coffee Loving Card Makers, so be sure to head over to check it all out. You'll find the link down below.



I started out by dry embossing a white A2 sized cardstock panel. To do this, I ran them through my die cutting machine using an embossing mat along with the embossing plates. Then, using my Cotton Tail blending brush I lightly blended Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink over the panel to make the pinwheel shape stand out. then I trimmed it down slightly and adhered it to a teal cardstock background and then that onto an A2 sized card base.



Next, onto white cardstock, I stamped the word Hello from the Marquee Words stamp set using the picked raspberry ink. I also stamped it onto masking paper and fussy cut the individual letters out.



I then masked the letters and positioned the raccoon over the word so that the word would be under her chin. I stamped her using Black Versafine ink. I took off the masked letters and coloured her using Prismacolor pencils. Then I fussy cut her out. The colours I used were:
Raccoon body: Light Aqua, Aquamarine, Cobalt Turquoise
Eyes and cup: Lilac, Parma Violet, Dioxazine Purple Hue, White
Mouth: Pink


I toped her off with a pink flower and then adhered her to the front of the card using double sided tape.

I hope you are loving the release this month as much as I am. Thanks for stopping by. You can also see this card and my links to other products used on my blog.



As a Super Sponsor of the hop, TRHD is offering a 10% discount on all caffeinated images. Just use the code CAFFEINE.

Here's the link to the Coffee Loving Card Makers Fall/Winter Blog Hop

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcoffeelovingcardmakers.com%2F2020%2F11%2F2020-fall-winter-coffee-lovers-blog-hop%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0nEvz-XQxUwDC6cPpatgbYiU43X8DzdhrheRnHZwsWvwLgm58GfYdMfwA&h=AT3w_CQP9H0dX9cVIVDhUSFTxUriG1mXpq6NWm_kVt9x0jM9ONv8mZR2Xw3x4aqRlZwyf0_U8OI6gRbd6Kml5qcyiUynl3vi5yBeEMxB3nOadTAhSIrjBqeMSIyX6ScQRbAw_A_zMv0o_oaTmUGw&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT2kf6tKYZVJ1TGa4cSKV5__4EiglTAR0d8Vj21y0-YwD_DUQGjdGRFL-70DDBAXLepq_nU2N8IWLlnFLquqHJzO-K9M_pZPdFrk8TiP6vatgT4Wf4GEikMsHbK29cPGeY9SRF4_gg064vjT8y0NOrkZ-B2MKcni8D_1_Q1hMDBWjBS6BpT3mPuZ7McIoIePwekCqwH_C3GQhFga_Q


3 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! Thank you so much for your generous sponsorship of the coffee lovers hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what an adorable little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete