Pages

Caffeinate & Create my friends


Hey yall!  Happy weekend!  I have a fun stencil & sentiment card for you today!  I used the Pinwheel Stencil, the Blended Sentiments 2 set and, of course, our Cotton Tail Blending brushes.  I started with some pale pink Distress Ink all over my base piece.  I don't typically like the ink "uniform" looking so it's lighter in some places than others.  Then I went over the edges (with the stencil still in place) with some medium brown Oxide ink.

I randomly added a few of the smaller coffee beans from the sentiment set.  I chose a few sentiments that I wanted to use and stamped them in a darker brown ink, adding a little of the medium brown around the edges.  Those pieces are popped up on the base.  Just to add a little more texture, etc.  I added a crinkle ribbon/button at the top.

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment