Pages

Clouds in my coffee...

Hola Crafty Friends! Amy here and I'm so excited to share a card with you today featuring the Blended Sentiments 2 Stamp set and the Clouds In My Coffee Stencil from the November 2020 Release at The Rabbit Hole Designs






It's so hard to pick a sentiment when you have so many like this to choose from!






For this card I was really inspired by the name of the stencil Clouds in My Coffee, so I used that as the inspiration to create my card. For this card I did some actual drawing to create the coffee cup because I didn't have any stamps or dies that fit the look I was going for. 





I essentially drew the shape of the coffee cup and masked around all over the card to create the sky and the gradient on the coffee cup itself. For the Sky I used the negative pieces of the cloud stencil and ink blended around them to leave the center portions white. I then mirrored the same clouds as a reflection in the coffee and ink blended with brown inks to create the coffee itself. 

I then chose a very fitting sentiment from the Blended Sentiments 2 set and angled it so that it fit the contour of the coffee cup shape. I attached the panel to the card base and that's it, a sassy and snarky caffeinated card to share with a love one. 



Thank you for checking out my project today. I hope that you enjoyed it! Be sure to check out all the items from the new release as well as all the other fabulous products that The Rabbit Hole Designs carries. You can follow this link HERE to see their whole product line. 






Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to check out additional information on the products that I used to create this card you can visit my blog at amyswares.com 

-Amy


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment