Pages

Birthday SHAKER card

 HELLO!  It's Kelly here. Today I am sharing a shaker card I made using one of the newest caffeinated critters by The Rabbit Hole Designs, "Caffeinated Parrot" with a sentiment from "Blended Sentiments 2".  

I started this card by inking a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide inks with Cotton Tail Blending Brushes.  I set that to dry and then I stamped the parrot, colored him with matching Copics and cut him out.  

I used a circle die to cut the shaker window and strategically stamped the coffee symbol in blue ink on the background panel.  I then built the shaker elements.  

I embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock and adhered the Parrot on the front. I added a bit of shimmer pen to his feathers and gloss to the cup. 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 







Thank you for joining me today. 

Check back each day for more 

inspiration using The Rabbit Hole Designs products. 

-Kelly


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment