Pages

Because Adulting Is So Hard!!! - coffee card

Hello my crafty friends and welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog.  Let's take a break for ADULTING!  Who's with me?  Somedays you just want a break from all the responsibilities, don't you agree?   

Today I am sharing a simple card created with the Chain Mail stencil and the Blended Sentiments 2 stamp set.  I love the sharp look of this stencil blended with Pine Needles and Festive Berries Distress Oxide Inks and the Cotton Tail Blending Brushes. (Do you spy those fun colored clips on my Cotton Tail Blending Brushes?  They are from Make It By Marko - check out her store on Etsy)


I used Pixie Spray (a low tack adhesive spray) to attach the Chain Mail stencil to a piece of sage colored cardstock  and blended the two Distress Oxide inks creating this festive background.  I used a coffee cup die from my craft stash and die cut a cup shape.  I shaded the cup with alcohol markers to give it some depth.  I grabbed a holiday "falalala" sentiment to stamp across the cup.  It goes perfect with the "Well Latte-da!" sentiment from the Blended Sentiments 2 stamp set.  I distressed a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" kraft cardstock to look like coffee stains and drips to create the background for the card.  I stamped the "Caffeine: Because adulting is hard" sentiment, also from the Blended Sentiments 2 stamp set, at the top of the coffee stained card front.  I attached it to a white A2 card base and mounted the Chain Mail coffee cup using double sided adhesive foam tape finishing the card.


I hope you enjoyed this fun sassy coffee card featuring the Blended Sentiments 2 stamps set and the Chain Mail stencil. 


Make sure to take advantage of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday savings before they expire!



Here are The Rabbit Hole Designs products used in this card:


Chain Mail Stencil 6x6


Blended Sentiments 2 stamps set


Cotton Tail Blending Brushes


My favorite way to destress form adulting is to go on a long drive taking the country highways!  I love to get lost in the scenery around me.    I love hearing from you. Tell me your favorite what to destress from adulting? 


 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn 

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn 

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/ 

 

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

 

No comments:

Post a Comment