Pages

Better Latte Than Never!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am happy to be on the Blog today using some of my Favorite TRHD products!


I love Rory! I used Rory-Caffeinated Raccoon, and Blended Sentiments 2 for my card today. I first stamped and Heat embossed Rory onto Neenah Solar White cardstock with Versafine ink and clear embossing powder. I then colored him in with my Copic Markers and fussy cut him out. I paper pieced his big mug with Doodlebug pattern paper and outlined it with a black marker.


I also used the same Doodlebug Pattern paper for my panel. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and coffee bean images from Blended Sentiments 2 onto Black cardstock with Versamark and white embossing powder. It was cut out with a banner die from my stash. I glued everything onto a A2 card base and added blue gems and white gel accents. I hope you like my card, thank you for stopping by!

TRHD Products Used:

Rory Caffeinated Raccoon



Blended Sentiments 2





Happy crafting!

Von Marie

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

The Rabbit Hole Designs 

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Fan Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment