Pages

Cookie Box Cards


Hello crafty friend, it's Amanda from Pear Blossom Press again! I'm back with another fun pair of Christmas cards today. These we're really fun to make, and even though they have a few more parts, they came together pretty quick because they don't involve any coloring. 

Unlike many of the cards I make, the fronts are simple, setting the stage for the big reveal inside.

The new Christmas Sweets stamp set helps create the cookies inside. And the mix and match sentiments allow you to be sweet or sassy. For step-by-step photo instructions, head on over to my blog... pearblossompress.com.

Aren't these cards fun?


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back soon with more fun cards to share. In the meantime, I'll see you in the Facebook fan group.







1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your post thanks for the information. Some products require special packaging solutions the keep their worth and value intactCustom Printed Boxes Packaging

    ReplyDelete