Pages

Making Merry! a Layered Holiday Card

Hello my crafty friends and welcome to today's The Rabbit Hole Design blog.  I am sharing this multi-layered card.  The moose image, an illustration by Tatsiana Zayats, is from the July Release Merry Christmoose-Moosemas stamp set and dies.  I have paired it up with the Candy Twist dies.
I stamped the Moose in a Peaches and Cream Ink, colored it with Copic alcohol markers, and die cut the image out.  I die cut three Candy Twist shapes from a 110lb white cardstock.  I glued the three Candy Twist shaped vertically in a row on a piece of 4"x 5 1/4" white 110lb cardstock.  I cut a 3/8" thick cardstock frame from a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of white cardstock.  I added the frame over the candy twist cardstock with Double Sided Adhesive Foam Tape.  I stamped the sentiment "Wishing you a Merry Christmoose" in black ink and cut it as a strip.  This is attached to th lower front of the frame.  I added adhesive foam squares behind the Moose image and attached it to the middle of the frame.  The completed cards front is attached to a red A2 card base.



I hope you enjoyed the Making Merry card featuring the Merry Christmoose-Moosemas stamp set. Please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.

 

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube








No comments:

Post a Comment