Pages

Joyful Greetings!

 


Hello! I just cannot get enough of this sweet image from the Hoppy Holidays stamp set. It is so darn cute and fun to color.

For this card, I heat embossed and water colored my image. I started out by stamping my image onto water color paper using an embossing ink pad. I then covered my image with silver embossing powder and heat set it. 

I then colored the whole image using water color brush markers.



Once my image had died completely, I die cut it out using a dotted oval die from my stash. 

Then I added my sentiment under the envelope. I stamped it with the embossing ink and heat set silver embossing powder on top.

I chose a pretty patterned holiday paper that coordinated with my image. Then I trimmed it to 4.25 x 5.5 ( A2 Sized) and adhered it to an A2 card base. I then adhered my oval water colored image onto the card.

To finish off the card, I added some self adhesive silver embellishments to each corner of the card and 3 tiny ones on the oval.

I hope my card inspires you to work on some Christmas in July cards to get a jump on the holidays. Thanks for visiting!


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:



Here's the link to the Hoppy Holidays stamp set: Hoppy Holidays 4x6 – The Rabbit Hole Designs







.


No comments:

Post a Comment