Pages

Sparkling Warm Wishes!

Hello crafty friends! Kimberly here and I am so smitten with the new release "Hoppy Holidays" illustrated by Tatsiana! Isn't this bunny the sweetest?


To make this card, I blended Speckled Egg distress oxide through the Splish Splash stencil on Kraft cardstock. Then, without lifting it, I spread glitter paste through the stencil over the distress ink. Next, I put it to the side to dry. 

While I waited for the glitter paste to dry, I stamped the image from the "Hoppy Holidays" stamp set on Kraft cardstock, colored it in with Copic markers and fussy cut it out. Then, I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Kraft cardstock. I cut a flag in one end and layered it on a piece of blue cardstock. 

Once the glitter paste dried, I wrapped twine around the card and tied a bow. I popped the stenciled background up on foam tape and added it to a blue card base. To finish the card, I popped the image up on foam tape, attached it to the card and tucked the sentiment under the bow.  

Thank you so much for stopping by! Check out more awesome products in The Rabbit Hole Designs shop! I hope I have inspired you to create something today!!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment