Pages

Traditional Christmas Card with Hoppy Holidays

 Hello crafters!  Joy, here with a traditional Christmas card design for more Christmas in July celebrations!  I personally love starting my cards in July because it gives me a head start for the holidays.  I'm curious have you enjoyed the Christmas in July inspiration this year?  I chose a simple design featuring the holly from the Hoppy Holidays stamp set... let's take a look... 


This is a classic Christmas design and would be an easy card to mass produce for your holiday cards.  I stamped the holly from Hoppy Holidays with Memento ink because I chose to color it with Copics.  Once I trimmed down my panel I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set with clear embossing powder.   Using an multiliner pen I drew in the fun frame to add more interest.  


I added the stamped panel to an embossed panel from my stash.  You can use any folder you have to add texture to your projects.  Because I like dimension, I also popped up my front panel with foam tape. I think this wraps up my project for the day.  I do hope you will give it a try! 


 For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:






No comments:

Post a Comment