Pages

Joyful Greetings- In July!


Hello! July is a great time to get those Christmas cards started, and the newly released Tatsiana Zayats Hoppy Holidays stamp set will inspire you to do so!

Although the bunny is the CUTEST, I wanted to create a card that showed some versatility with the set.  

This is a mini slimline card. I created the background paper by stamping a border along the left side and along the bottom of the paper with the holly stamp.  I then stamped/cut out masks for them using masking paper.  I used the Back Alley stencil in a grey ink color.  I removed the masks and colored in the holly with alcohol inks, shimmer pen, and some dimensional glaze on the berries.  On a piece of white card stock, I stamped the large envelope of goodies, colored the tree, star, and bird and then fussy cut them out; I attached them to the lower left corner with dimensional foam.  I stamped Joyful greetings to the side of the bird in black.  I always feel like Christmas cards need a little sparkle, so I added some bling to the tree and some pretty gold confetti to the rest of the card.  

Six months to Christmas! 

Cheers,

Vanessa

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment