Pages

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere!

 Hi there and welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog!

I am sharing a shaker card with you today that features the cocktail sipping hippo from the  new "Lazy Summer" stamp set with papers from Spring Floral #1 paper pack

To build this card I started by using a circle die cut to cut out the circle and used  a circle frame on top.
I added acetate to the back and built the shaker out of clear foam tape and added my shaker bits.  I covered the back with a paper from the Spring Floral #1 pad.

I stamped, colored and cut out my sassy hippo.  

I stamped the sentiment from the set and attached it with a stapler.

I adhered my hippo and completed my shaker card.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for joining me on the blog today.
Have a great day,
Kelly
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment