Pages

Birthday Koala - Masculine Card

 
Hello my crafty friend! It's Amanda from Pear Blossom Press, back with another fun card to share. Take a look at how cute the Caffeinated Koala is on this belated birthday card! I colored him in a neutral palette, and kept the bling to a minimum, making this a great card for any coffee-loving guy on your list. Head on over to my blog for all of the details, and the specific Copic markers I used... pearblossompress.com

Speaking of details, check out his eyes! They really sparkle, thanks to a trick I learned from Jammie, of Sweet Sentiment. I love her technique! 

If you'd like to recreate this card, head on over to the shop, and be sure you have these supplies...

SUPPLY LIST
CAFFEINATED KOALA STAMP SET
BLENDED SENTIMENTS STAMP SET
AMANDA STENCIL

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I've inspired you to give this card a try. If you do, tag me on Instagram @pearblossompress so I can cheer you on! I'll be back with more fun cards to share. In the meantime, check out these fun places for more inspiration, updates and the latest news...


No comments:

Post a Comment