Pages

Monday already?


It's the Mondayest Thursday..... need more coffee!!  Hello there!  Vanessa here!  I'm excited to share with you this card I created pairing up the Caffeinated Rhino with the newly released Caffeinated Ostrich.  The caffeinated critters are my favorite, so if you're a collector like me.... they go well together!  

This is a quick and easy one layer card.  I masked off the critters to ink my background, then colored them with colored pencils and gamsol (I mask first, then color main images in case I mess up). I then layered onto blue cardstock, and then onto a black A2 card base.  Is peasy and ready to give to a friend to brighten their day; I bet they laugh!  

Have a great Mon...er... Thursday!!  

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment