Pages

Keep Calm and Carrion - Whimsy Caffeinated Slimline Card

Hello my crafty friends!  You know I love the Rabbit Hole Designs' caffeinated critters and the Caffeinated Vulture does not disapoint.  I gave him an over glazed look, like he is waiting for the caffeine to kick in!

The background is ink blended using Distress Oxide inks; Wilted Violet, Kisch Flamingo and Carved Pumpkin.  The moon was created by masked off an area with piece of masking paper cut into a circle.  The vulture is colored with Copic alcohol markers.
The treeline is created with a stamp set form my stash and black tree ink is blended at the bottom of the slimline.  I gave the background a couple of hours to dry before I used the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool to treat and prep the bottom of the card.  I stamped the sentiment "keep calm and carrion" with VersaMark Watermark ink and added white heat embossing powder and heat set it.  This backgound layer is attached to a dark purple cardstock layer and then to an Slimline card base measuring 3 1/2" by 8 1/2"  folded.  The Vulture image was adde last using adhesive foam squares.

The Rabbit Hole Designs products used

I hope you enjoyed this whimsy Keep Calm and Carrion slimline card. I think this Vulture is fantastic!  What is your favorite new caffeinated critter?      

 

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


1 comment: