Pages

Caffeinated Jingles

 


Welcome! Lauren here today sharing this holiday card featuring the new Caffeinated Vulture stamp. This guy has his coffee and his Santa hat so he's all set. Bring on the holidays!!

I started by stamping the vulture image onto white cardstock. Then I colored him up using Prismacolor Premier pencils and die cut him out using the coordinating Caffeinated Vulture die. I then stamped, colored and fussy cut the Santa hat from the Merry Pigmas stamp set. Then, I adhered the hat onto my vulture cutting off his top feather.


 
Next, I ink blended my background on an A2 (4.25x5.5) sized white cardstock panel. The Distress Oxide colors I used were: Mermaid Lagoon, Prize Ribbon and Faded Jeans.



I then die cut a snowy white fir tree window panel using a die from my stash and adhered that onto my ink blended background. I stamped the sentiment from the Caffeinated Reindeer stamp set in black below the window on the white panel. 


After that, I die cut 3 more vulture shapes and adhered them to the back of my colored vulture. I then adhered him to my background panel and the panel onto an A2 sized card base.

I loved giving this Caffeinated Vulture a holiday twist. I hope this inspires you to add some fun details to your creations! Happy crafting!

Here are TRHD products I used to create this card:

Caffeinated Vulture Die – The Rabbit Hole Designs

Caffeinated - Reindeer 3x4 – The Rabbit Hole Designs

Bundle - Merry Pigmas – The Rabbit Hole Designs


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 




Thank you so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. This is a fun card, love the vulture on your pretty background! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just too funny...that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an amazing background with the distress colours, I have to try them out one day too.
    A fun card with that caffeinated Vulture, it made me smile.
    Thank you for being a sponsor at the 2021 Fall/winter Cffee Lovers blog hop.

    ReplyDelete