Pages

In Need of a Bigger Cup!



Hello! It's Lauren here today to share my greyscale mini slimline card featuring this new adorable Caffeinated Llama. I was inspired by a cute card a fellow brand ambassador recently made. This llama is a very serious coffee drinker so a bigger cup is definitely in order!!

To create this card, I first stamped the llama onto white cardstock in black ink. Then I colored him up using colored pencils. I used varying shades of warm greys for the llama and cool greys for the shorts, slippers and mug. I then die cut him out using the corresponding die.




Next, I adhered the llama onto a black cardstock dotted oval that I had die cut using a die from my stash. 

After that, I used the included coffee molecule stamp to create my background. I stamped them onto a white cardstock panel measuring 3.20x6.20. Starting with the molecules close together at the bottom then gradually spreading out as they go up the panel. 



I then adhered the llama oval onto the panel and stamped my sentiment above it.


I backed the panel with a slightly larger black cardstock panel then adhered it onto a white mini slimline (3.25x6.25) card base.

This card was quick and easy to make. I hope it inspires you to try your own greyscale Caffeinated Critter card!
 
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

No comments:

Post a Comment