Pages

Keep Calm and Carrion


Hey y'all!  Happy Friday!! Tangii here with another goodie from the November release.  For today's card I used the Caffeinated Vulture and the Coordinating Die and pairing it with out Scripty Hello Word with Shadow Layer die set.  The last time I used this cute lil Vulture I did him in red/pinks and purples so this time I tried some blues and greens... I just love both!!

I know I go on and on about coordinating dies, but this is one of those times where the die cuts in an area I couldn't do with scissors!  This card was more about coloring and playing with colors and the card layout was very simple!

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment