Pages

Hello! HOW YOU DOIN'?

Hello my crafty friends! I hope you all are having a wonderful week. Today I have not only used the NEW Caffeinated Koala stamp set, but I have paired him with the Cat Eye 6x6 Stencil and the Hello - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies with a dash of foil! 



When I'm coming up with card ideas I always start with a color story and I knew I wanted to use different shades of purple. It is not a color I use very often so I wanted to keep it light in not only my coloring but the background as well.

    For the Caffeinated Koala, I grabbed a few of my favorite Zig greys and tested a few of the purple shades because I wanted a contrast in his robe and slippers. 

    I tend to have a few favorites when it comes to stencils and the Cat Eye 6x6 Stencil is in that top favorites, there are so many color combos you can use with it. I only used 1 color to blend with. 


For the sentiment, I used the HOW YOU DOIN'? from the Hello - Scripty 3x4. It may be my favorite sentiment from the Stamp from that set! I love mixing and matching my supplies and love how this card turned out.


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.



No comments:

Post a Comment