Pages

#pricklybeforecoffee

 

 Yep, that's me!  #pricklybeforecoffee  😁

Hello!  Vanessa here to bring you another caffeinated critter released this month:  the Caffeinated Porcupine.  

I stamped him onto white cardstock and colored him in with a combo of alcohol ink markers and colored pencils with gamsol, die cut and set aside.  Using a green A2 card base, I used the Amanda stencil with a complimentary green ink.  On Yupo paper, I used greens and a brown alcohol ink with a felt dabber to cover the surface area.  I placed that same Amanda stencil over it and applied alcohol lift ink; squeeze out a little of the lift ink reinker onto a piece of plastic.  Then use an applicator tool with felt, rub it over the stencil surface.  Lift stencil and carefully buff the yupo. So pretty! I die cut it down, layered it onto a die cut piece of brown cardstock to mat it, then I tied some jute string around it.  I attached it all to the card base with dimensional foam tape, then added the porcupine (also with dimensional foam tape). The sentiment was stamped onto a die cut piece of white paper that I cut the end to crate a tag, then glued it under the bow. 

Java happy day!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

2 comments: