Pages

Another Fave from 2021: At Your Age...

Happy Thursday!  Tangii here and I'm back with another one of my favorite cards from 2021!!

I had this fantastic glittery, shimmery paper and it was perfect for this festive card!  I die-cut the Congrats word from my base, and the shadow in black cs.  The shadow covers the the negative from my die-cutting and now my word has the same colors/gradient as the background.  My sentiment is from the Sassy Birthday 2 set, I stamped it on a white die cut piece and then blended some Oxide ink on the edges.  Finally I stamped, colored and then die cut some candles from the Just Cake stamp set & coordinating dies.  The candles are floating under the sentiment and popped up with pop dots.

The lighting on this pic stinks, but it shows the shimmery-goodness! Lookie at all of those layers & all of that texture! Swoon! 

 All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment