Pages

Forward is Forward.... looking back ;)

 


Hi Everyone!  Vanessa here.  This month we are taking a look back at some of our personal favorite posts from this year.  The turtle botanical stamp is one of my most favorite TRHD stamps and I love the positive and encouraging message.  In case you needed to hear it:  Your speed doesn't matter, forward is forward.

September post:

Hello! Happy Wednesday to you all. I'm here today to share a card with you using the newly released Garden Trellis stencil paired up with an older set that I love. 

I used a slimline die set for this card. For the card front layer I stenciled onto light grey cardstock with white ink. This stencil is such a delicate design and so pretty, I've been loving to use white ink.

I also stenciled in white on darker grey cardstock and die-cut squares fitting the stencil design, then popping them up onto square mats using dimensional foam tape.

Stamp the beautiful turtle from the Turtle Botanical stamp set onto white cardstock, color and fussy cut out. Assemble your card, gluing all the pieces on, popping up the turtle with dimensional foam tape; stamp the sentiment. 

Have a great day! Remember: Your speed doesn't matter. Forward is forward.

Vanessa B.

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment