Pages

Everything *STILL* is going to be walright


 Hello, hello!  It's Vanessa here. I'm taking you all back, today, to my post for this cute walrus card from the Lazy Summer stamp set illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats. He's so cute, how could you not smile?  Close your eyes and picture yourself on the beach listening to the waves crashing in...  better?  Wishing you all a happy day!

July 2021

Hi Everyone!  Vanessa here to bring you a summery, uplifting card. I used the new Tatsiana Zayats Lazy Summer stamp set from the July release.

For this card, I used the lounging walrus as my focal point, along with the puny sayings to go with it.  It's sure to brighten anyone's day.  

I created my own background paper by stamping the two sentiments (Beach therapy is a shore cure, everything's gonna be walright) over repeatedly with a yellow on yellow with the exception of once in purple to stand out as the main sentiment. I lightly inked around the edges in a yellow ink. I layered it onto a glitter paper that was layered onto the purple card front. I quickly inked a little beach scene on an oval die cut, layered onto another slightly larger oval die cut. The walrus was stamped onto white cardstock and colored with alcohol inks and colored pencils with Gamsol; cut out. Slightly off center to the left, I mounted the ovals with dimensional foam to the card front, then attached the walrus with dimensional foam as well.  I then added a few colored confetti pieces to embellish the card.

Happy cardmaking!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment