Pages

Favorite from 2021: Hot Foil Plates & Alcohol Inks


Happy, happy Holidays!!  Tangii here again with another one of my faves from 2021.  Hot Foil plates are another one of the really fantastic things TRHD introduced this past year...  I had some serious fun playing with our new Hot Foil Plates.  For this card I used the Congrats Hot Foil Plate and then used the Scripty Congrats die (the word die, not the shadow).


First I ran the foil plate through, then I placed the word die over it and ran it through again.  My eyesight isn't excellent, but I didn't have a hard time making sure it was lined up.  I adhered it to my Alcohol Ink panel and added a gold ribbon, a heart and a few enamel dots...voila!  Easy peasy and I love how it turned out!

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment