Pages

Past Favorite, Joyful Greetings Times Two!


Hi there. It's Lauren sharing another of my favorites from this past year. This one is a two for one! I loved coloring this image so much that I did two color schemes and then couldn't decide which one I preferred! 

Hello and welcome to day 3 of The Rabbit Hole Designs New Release and Inspiration Hop. Today I have this square card featuring the so very adorable Hoppy Holidays stamp set illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats.

This was a super simple card to make. I started out by stamping the image in black onto white cardstock. I then colored the whole image using Prismacolor pencils. I stuck with a traditional Christmas color palette.



I then die cut the image out using a rounded corner square die from my stash and stamped my sentiment in the top right corner. I adhered it onto a square kraft cardstock panel

Next, I found a coordinating patterned paper and trimmed it to 5.5 x 5.5 and adhered it to a top folding card base of the same size. Then I adhered the panel I had created onto the patterned paper.

I enjoyed colouring this image up so much that I decided to make the same card but this time in non-traditional Christmas colours.


I cannot decide which card I prefer! Which one is your favorite?
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 


No comments:

Post a Comment