Pages

One of my faves from 2021: Floating by to Say "hi"


So remember way back in February when we welcomed new artist Tatsian Zayats?  This adorable flying bunny was part of the March release.. I've always loved TRHD images, but I'm so thankful for our new artists in 2021!

Hey yall!  Happy Friday!!  Tangii here and I'm playing with the Come Fly with Me stamps & coordinating die.  I've paired them up with the Clouds in my Coffee stencil for a great background!

I started off by inking up my stencil with a couple of Oxide ink pads and my Cottontail Blending brushes.  I added a piece of patterned paper cut on an angle for the lower part.  For the flower balloon, I used the Spring Floral #2 for color inspiration and colored with Copics.  For the flower stamens I just added a bit of Nuvo Drops for texture.

Once it was all colored up I used the coordinating die to cut it out and then popped it up on my main panel.  I finished it off with a sentiment in a medium/dark gray ink and a couple of glittered enamel dots.  Voila!  A cute little springy card ready for the post.

 All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment