Pages

Clarence Has Regrets!

 


Hello! It's Lauren here today to share this fun card featuring a skydiving Clarence! By the look on his face, I think he is regretting being talked into this skydiving adventure! Poor Clarence! 

I started out by stamping the Clarence image a few times onto a white A2 (4.25x5.5") cardstock panel. Then colored them all up using colored pencils. 


I then stamped and fussy cut a few masks to cover the images I colored so I could ink blend the sky. 


With the images colored I used the individual clouds from the Clouds in My Coffee Stencil to create my sky with Distress Oxide ink that I had left on my blue blending brush. 


Next, I stamped my sentiment in black ink and used a stitched rectangle, A2 sized die from my stash to trim the panel. 



I adhered the panel to a white, top folding, A2 sized card base to finish this fun card. 

I hope this inspires you to create something fun! Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

Here are the links to the products I used for this card:


You can find me, Lauren, at these places: 


Lauren Zertuche (@laurenllz) • Instagram photos and videos

Blog | Mysite (laurenzrdh.wixsite.com)

YouTube channel: Lauren Z. – Queenlore Creations – YouTube


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places




No comments:

Post a Comment