Pages

Happy Birthday!

 


Hello! Vanessa here today to share with you this card I created using the new SXS life stamp set illustrated by Dustin Pike, and the Up in Flames stencil.This SXS set is an Exclusive Stamp Set that can only be purchased through The Rabbit Hole Designs. It's a big, fun set. Check it out: 100% of the Profits from that set, for as long as TRHD carries it, will be donated to families for injured or casualty riders who have been affected, and/or to organizations to help keep trails safe, including rider education. 
 
For this card I used Arteza pearl acrylic paints on my gel press, and laid the stencil on top, removed the stencil and pulled that background. Then in black archival  ink, I stamped the sxs and the happy birthday sentiment (from Clarence Birthday). I matted it to gold cardstock and then to the black card base. Easy masculine birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment