Pages

Good Friends and Day Rides

Hello TRHD friends! I am sharing another fun card using the SXS Life 6x8 stamp set and the Up in Flames 6x6 Stencil.


My clouds are made from a hand cut stencil from a friend that I have had for years. I used alcohol markers to color the image, and Distress Oxide inks for the sky and flames. 

The SXS Life stamp set (illustrated by Dustin Pike) is exclusive to TRHD. Profits from every sale will go to fund injured drivers/riders, families of drivers/riders who have lost their lives, and organizations that promote & educate driver and rider safety in the off-road environment. This will be for the lifetime of the stamp set in the TRHD shop.

You can find more of my projects on my blog: Joy in a JAR. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment