Pages

Rock Garden

Happy weekend yall!!!!  Tangii here with another card using the Desert Background set, just showing you how awesome this background set is even if you don't enjoy coloring or sometimes don't have time to color!
So first off, I die cut some chat bubbles on masking paper, then placed the masks on my card base.  Once they were in place, I grabbed a few Distress Oxide inks and my Bitty Bunny Blending brushes and got inky!  Then removed the masking paper.  I went over this whole thing with a heat gun a little just to dry out those Oxides.  Next you're going to want to go over the whole piece with the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool, just to be sure none of your EP sticks to that Oxide Ink! 

Next up, I stamped my Desert Background image with some embossing ink and some Rose Gold EP.  I just LOVE the look of the Rose Gold!  Finally I stamped my sentiments from the SXS Life set in the "chat bubbles". 

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment