Pages

You Are On Fire!

 

 


Hi again! Lauren here today sharing a card that is perfect for anyone who has accomplished something awesome! 

I used the new Up In Flames stencil along with the You-Scripty Word and Shadow and Niccole Uppercase Alpha die sets to create this fun card.

I started by using a circle die from my stash to create a window in the front of an A2 (4.25.5.5") sized top folding card base. 


Then I used a pencil to very lightly trace the bottom portion of the circle onto the inside of the card. This will act as a guide for stencil placement.




I then lined up a circle masking stencil from my stash and secured it over the Up In Flames stencil.


With the stencils secured I applied TCW stencil butters starting with Crimson at the bottom, then Marigold and finally Gamboge at the top of the flames. I used a palette knife to spread the butters. 


I carefully removed the stencils and cleaned them immediately with warm soapy water. 


After setting the card aside to dry, I die cut the word "fire" from white cardstock using the Niccole Uppercase Alpha die set. Then I applied the same stencil butters onto the letters and set them aside to dry. 




Using circle dies from my stash, I created a frame for the front window from black cardstock. 


I die cut the word "you" from black cardstock using the scripty die from the You-Scripty Word and Shadow die set. I then used an embossing ink pad to ink up the word and poured black embossing powder on them and heat set.
 


Once the stenciled portion of the card was dry, I adhered the black frame and You on the front. 
I also stamped the words "Are" and "On" onto the front in embossing ink then heat set black embossing powder on.  *I prepared the front for embossing with the Cottontail Embossing Tool. 


Then I adhered the word "fire" inside the card.


That finishes up the card. I love how this card turned out! I think it would be fun to give to a graduate! I hope this inspires you to create your own fun, fire stenciled card. 

The Rabbit Hole Designs Products used: 















No comments:

Post a Comment