Pages

Good things come to those who bait!

Hello crafty friends! Welcome to today's the Rabbit Hole Designs blog.  Isn't this a sweet and punny card?  I created a pop up card and added my own sentiment, Good things come to theose who bait!  I am using the new Rubber Ducky Fishing stamp set.  It is a illustration created by artist Dustin Pike.
I usied the Niccole Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet dies to die cut the sentiment words.  I die cut the words from a verigated water color printed cardstock.  You can see the colors gradually change as you read the sentiment. I wanted to match the color change in the background behind the Rubber Ducky-Fishing image.  You can see the word Bait matches the water in the ducky's background. 
I used a tunel card base die to form the inital pop out background inside the card.  I added a narrow blue cardstock pop out in front of the tunnel base to create a waterline level.  This is where the Rubber Ducky - Fishing image is attached to.
I love coloring animal images to look like real life animals.  I Googled mallard ducks and colored the Rubber Ducky-Fishing stamp in the mallard likeness with my TriBlend alcohol markers.
This photo gives you a good look at the layers of the pop out of the background tunnel base with the Rubber Ducky - Fishing stamps set.

The Rabit Hole Designs Products used

Thank you, I appreciate you taking time from your day to stop by and visit TRHD blog.  I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today!

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment