Pages

Good friends & dayrides!


Happy Friday!!!!  Tangii here with an easy and fun card that could be great for a masculine card!  Not everyone has "mad coloring skills" and even if you do, you don't always feel like coloring.  For this card I used a lot of ink blending and a little coloring.

So first off I stamped Desert Background image on my panel, I did tape off the edges to keep them crisp and white.  It kind of adds a border while keeping the card "simple". I grabbed a few Distress Oxide inks and my Bitty Bunny Blending brushes and got to work, I blended the whole image.  Next I grabbed some Copics and colored in the main images (snake, skull, boulder and cacti).  I really just focused on laying on some color here, not alot of coloring technique! lol  Once it was all colored, I stamped the image again, just to make the image pop some... it was kind of muted with all of that Oxide ink on it (using the Misti, of course!).  Finally I added the sentiment and voila!  Easy peasy, pumpkin squeezy! 

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment