Pages

That'll Buff Right Out


Happy Friday-eve!!!!  Tangii here with another easy and fun card that could be great for a masculine card!  A little ink blending here, a little heat embossing there and a smidge of patterned paper and voila!

So first off, I stamped my SXS Life image with some embossing ink and some ultra fine black EP.  After heat embossing the image I got my Up in Flames stencil in place and grabbed a few Distress Oxide inks and my Bitty Bunny Blending brushes and got to work. The Getting Inky papers are perfect for paper piecing or in this case adding some texture elements... tell me that blue ink paper doesn't make the coolest clouds!  The clouds and the sentiment are all popped up with foam tape.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment