Pages

Blue is My Boyfriend...Poinsettia & Pinecones Stamps & Dies

 Hello and welcome back to The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog; It's Rick back to share another fun card design with you today.  This time I am sharing a card using the Poinsettia & Pinecones Stamp Set and the coordinating dies.  The stamp set was designed by Kelly Taylor (hence the name of my blog post today).  She, says this all the time on her videos; so I thought it was only appropriate with my card design today. Speaking of which here's a look at my card.  

Poinsettia & Pinecones Card by Rick Adkins



For this card I started out by adding the Cat Eye Stencil and some Stencil Butter to create a shinny backdrop for the white heat embossed poinsettia swag.  I colored the poinsettia with a few different shades of blue colored pencils.  The sentiment was heat embossed with silver embossing powder to tie in with the shinny background. 

Poinsettia & Pinecones Card by Rick Adkins


Thanks for dropping by today and I hope that you found a little bit of inspiration with my card today.  

You can find me on the following Social Media Channels with more crafty inspiration: 
I hope that you have a crafty day.  For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.  

Have a crafty day!
Rick 


No comments:

Post a Comment