Pages

Pretty Christmas Poinsettia Shaker Card


Hello. It's Lauren here today to share this pretty, full panel shaker card I created featuring the new Poinsettia & Pinecones. This set, illustrated by Kelly Taylor is super fun to create with. 

I wanted to use it to create a non-traditional poinsettia color. Something soft and subtle.  

I created a video showing how I created this shaker card that you can watch on my YouTube channel here: 

https://youtu.be/gLG20mrJ28w

You will find the products I used for this card linked below. Thanks for visiting! 

Poinsettia & Pinecones Stamp Set: Poinsettia & Pinecones 6x8 – The Rabbit Hole Designs

Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool: Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool – The Rabbit Hole Designs

A2 Shaker Acetate Sheets: A2 Shaker Acetate Sheets – The Rabbit Hole Designs


 You can follow me at these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment