Pages

Soft Hugs

 Hello! Erin here sharing a card I made with the Soft Hugs stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I really like this set because it is so unique.  And the sentiment "Sending Soft Hugs" is perfect for encouragement, thinking of you, sympathy and other occasions. 

I colored the cotton image with soft pink and dark gray colored pencils. For the background, I used the Falling Leaves stencil and blended a few different pink inks onto pink card stock. I used dark gray for the card base and behind the image. 

Another good thing about this stamp set is that it isn't seasonal.  This same card could just as easily be made in fall colors, Christmas colors, or really any color combination that you can think of! 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment