Pages

Crafting a Cozy Fall Card with the Fall Foxes Stamp Set and Falling Leaves Stencil

Hello and welcome back to The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog; It's Rick back to share another fun card design with you today. Today I am sharing a fun little card using the Fall Foxes Stamp Set (illustrated by Agota Pop for the Rabbit Hole Designs), and the Falling Leaves 6 x 6 Stencil.  But, I am using the stencil in a slightly different way.  Here's a look at my Card I created to share with you today.  

Fall Foxes Stamp Set, Falling Leaves Stencil, Agota Pop, Rick Adkins


For my card I took the Falling Leaves Stencil and used a rubber embossing mat and placed my cardstock and the stencil into my die cutting machine and placed the rubber embossing mat on top and ran it through.  This made my stencil an embossing folder of sorts.   After embossing the background panel of the card stock I took a few ink cubes and swapped them across the panel to give the background a wood grain look.  I then cut the panel down and added it to my top folding card base.  

Fall Foxes Stamp Set, Falling Leaves Stencil, Agota Pop, Rick Adkins


Next, I picked one of the adorable foxes from the Fall Foxes Stamp Set and stamped it onto a piece of cardstock and colored it with my alcohol markers.  I then cut it out with a circle die and then cut a piece of coordinating cardstock out with a slightly larger circle die.  I married the two circles together and then added it to the card front.  These little guys are so easy to color no matter what color media you want to use.  I then simply had to add a sentiment and my card was complete.  

Thanks for dropping by today and I hope that you found a little bit of inspiration with my card today.  

You can find me on the following Social Media Channels with more crafty inspiration: 
I hope that you have a crafty day.  For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.  

Have a crafty day!
Rick 

No comments:

Post a Comment