Pages

Pretty Pale Pink Retro Poinsetia Slimline Card

 

Hello my crafty friends!  Today I am sharing this retro Pretty Pale Pink Poinsetia slimline card.

It features the Poinsettia & Pinecone stamp and Coordinating die sets from The Rabbit Hole Designs. This beautiful  6" x 8" stamp set is beautifully illustrated by  #kellytaylorcards.
I colored the image with OLO Markers.  I used R0.1, R0.2, RV0.1, R5.1, BV2.0, B2.0, YG2.1, YG 2.3, YG2.6, and Y2.0 to color the pale pink Poinsettia.

The sentiment is stamped on pink cardstock and heat set with copper embossing powder and then die cut it with the coordinating die.

I used a printed retro candy cane striped cardstock from my stash for the slimline card front mounted on a green blue cardstock layer and then onto a pink slimline card base.

The Rabbit Hole Designs Products 


Thank you, I appreciate you taking time from your day to stop by and check out today's blog featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs' Poinsettia & Pinecone stamps set with coordinating dies. I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today! 

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment