Pages

Soft Hugs Mini Slimline Card

 


Hello! It's Lauren here today with a cottony slimline card using the Soft Hugs Cotton Flower stamp set illustrated by Agota Pop Illustrations. 

I no line colored the cotton and leaves, die cut them out and then adhered them onto a mini slimline background I prepared using Lindy's Magicals onto watercolor paper. 

Head over to my blog for more detailed information about how I created this card. 

Below, you will find links to The Rabbit Hole Design products I used to create this card. Thanks for visiting! 

 Soft Hugs, Cotton Flower Stamp Set: Soft Hugs - Cotton Flower 5x6.5 – The Rabbit Hole Designs

Soft Hugs, Cotton Flower Die Set: Soft Hugs - Cotton Flower Dies – The Rabbit Hole Designs

You've Been Framed Die Set: You've Been Framed - Layering Dies – The Rabbit Hole Designs

You can follow me at these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment