Pages

Bowl of love


Hi TRHD fans!  Shanna here today with a fun shaped card showcasing my favorite goldfish!!  The stamps set is The Rabbit Hole Design's So-Fishticated set, and it is gorgeous!  I love how artsy all the different stamps are, it makes them so fun to color!  



I started off by die cutting 2 fish bowls and creating a "hinge" on one of them to attach and make a card.  I inked the edges of the top bow with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to give some dimension to the bowl.  My water is another diet piece, that I die cut out of Bristol paper knowing I wanted to do some watercoloring on it.  I stamped the pretty goldfish from So-Fishticated on the water piece using Versa Clair Nocturne ink and heat set it to dry.  My coloring was done with Tombow markers, in shades of orange and teal.  Once I was don't coloring the fish, I masked it off with some masking fluid and then used a wet on wet technique with a couple of blue tones from my Tombow collection for the water.  


My sentiment came from the set, and I stamped it on white cardstock, cut it down to a strip, and popped it up with foam adhesive.  I did trim the line of the strip to match the shape of the bowl.  A white gel pen helped me add some final highlight lines to the bowl and I was done!

 **Well, ALMOST done**  

At the last minute I decided that gorgeous Goldy needed some sparkle!  Liquid Pixie Dust to the rescue! (cue Peter Pan music??!!)  I am in LOVE with this stuff, and guess what?!?  The Rabbit Hole Designs carries it in their shop!!  They actually have a bunch of new *Crafter's Essentials* that are totally worth checking out!  Take a peek at what they have to offer here.

Well, that's all today....Thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to swing by and say hi over at my blog, and follow along with my caffeinated adventures on Instagram!  See you all again soon
~Shanna


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places




2 comments: