Pages

Caffeinated Fox with Maria

Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans!  Maria here on the blog with you today.   I am back to share this simple coffee-themed card, showcasing the Caffeinated Fox stamp set and the Perfectly Blended stamp set.


.




Here's my card using the stamp set:





I stamped the images on some Neenah solar white card stock and colored the images in with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I used the Gold Brown, Light Pink and Blue Turquoise blend.  Since this stamp set didn't come with coordinating dies, I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 machine to cut the image.

I used a Scalloped Border die to die-cut a Bristol smooth white panel and ink-blended this with Tattered Rose distress oxide ink. I adhered a pink patterned paper on my card base and added the inked backdrop to the card.  Lastly, I adhered my image and stamped the sentiment on my card.  

To finish my design, I added some glossy accents to the fox's nose.  Here's a closer look:




I hope you like my card and got inspired.  If you are looking for further details about my project including supplies used, I would be so grateful if you can stop by my blog today at:



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.  Happy stamping!

1 comment: