Pages

Livin' La Vida Mocha

Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans!  Maria here and it's my turn to take over the blog today.   I made this cute coffee-themed card showcasing the Caffeinated Bee and its coordinating die with the Perfectly Blended stamp set.


.





Here's my card using the stamp set:





I stamped the image on some Neenah solar white card stock and colored the images in with my Spectrum Noir and Copic alcohol markers.  I used the Citrus Blend for the yellow and blended it with the Coral TriBlend marker to create a deeper shadow.

I used a (D.I.Y.) patterned paper for the background that I adhered on an A2-size card base.   This D.I.Y. patterned paper is just in my stash of ready-to-use backgrounds.  I made it by using some stamps from an old craft magazine that I purchased awhile back.  Sometimes when I have some free time, I stamp images on Neenah solar white to create my own patterned paper.   

I die-cut the hexagon piece using an old die from my stash and I used my Copic marker to color it so that it matches the bee.  I adhered this piece on an oval-shaped white card stock to add more texture to the card, without overwhelming the whole card design. 

I adhered the bee with some foam adhesive to add more dimension.  To finish my design, I added the enamel hearts from Doodlebug and stamped the sentiment from the Perfectly Blended stamp set.  Here's a closer look at the card:



Isn't she a cutie??  This Caffeinated Bee is one of my favorite stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I hope you like my card and got inspired.  If you are looking for further details about my project including supplies used, I would be so grateful if you can stop by my blog today at:



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.  Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. MARIA!
    I love this!
    Sharing it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower background on this is the perfect setting for the bee!

    ReplyDelete