Pages

Kitty Dreams with Katie

Happy Sunday!  Katie here with a fun Kitty card!


This scene makes me happy, it is so sweet.  I just returned from vacation, and I like to imagine this kitty is me.... dreaming of vacation again. :)  

Here is how I made it: 

  • I stamped this kitty from the Cattitude set and the bird from the Love You More set on Copic friendly paper.  I colored them both and fussy cut them out and set them aside. 
  • I cut a piece of light blue paper to 3.75 X 3.75.  I stamped some clouds from the Love you More set directly on the blue. then I added some white highlights. 
  • I die cut the flowers and grass scene builders and added them to the blue background.  
  • Next,  I added my kitty and added a bit more grass in front.  
  • Lastly, I mounted it all on a 4X4 notecard. 

 Here you can see the dimension. 


One more shot of the card from a different angle. This makes for a small but sweet notecard, perfect for most occasions.


Supplies Used:
Cattitude
Love you More

I hope you enjoyed this card, it was fun to make.  I have a full list of supplies and a wee bit more info about my vacation on my blog if you are interested.  Thanks for visiting!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places



No comments:

Post a Comment